1 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 -1 1/2 lb of halibut fillets
1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 -1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter and blend in the lemon juice and sour cream.
3. Salt and pepper the fish to taste and place in a casserole dish.
4. Spread the onion rings evenly on top.
5. Pour the sour cream mixture over fish, spread evenly and top with the cheese.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.